? Database - dblist problem
Author Message
 ? Database - dblist problem

 I'm using vb5 & I've got a dblist box which has the first column of data in
a table. I've got many other text boxes relating to other fields which need
to be updated by clicking on an item in the dblist box.

I'm using the following line:
data1.Recordset.Bookmark = dblist.SelectedItem

It does work, however, each time I open the form & select an item for the
first time, I get the following message:
"Object doesn't support this property or method"

First of all, as I type in the ".", I get a listing which includes the
bookmark property for the data.1recordset statement & the same goes for the
dblist side of the equation -- I get a 'selecteditem' in the list,

This is really irritating, since when I break it at that point, it doesn't
highlight the exact portion it's talking about, so I am totally lost.

Any ideas?

David Wier
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dwier

ps
Please help me beta test my web page with an activex control.  IF you are
using MS Internet Explorer 3.0 (or greater), Go to :
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dwier/newmusic/project2.htm

and then, please, hit the email link & send me a message whether or not it
works for you. And, if you don't mind, please tell me which version of
Windows & which version of MSIE you are using.

Thanks.

Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to populate one dblist based on another dbList value

2. trouble with linking DBList controls to my database.

3. Databases with DBList in VB5

4. Acess Database with DBList, Combo Boxes

5. Acess Database with DBList, Combo Boxes

6. dblist problem

7. HELP!!! DBList Problem

8. Problem with DBList Control

9. DBCombo and DBList problem in VB4

10. DBList.visiblecount problem

11. Problems with selected items in DBlist

12. two dblist boxe problem