Paradox database with VB .net
Author Message
 Paradox database with VB .net

I would like to know how i can update a Paradox Table with an ODBCcommand
with VB .net.

I have an app which is accessing a system dsn pointing to paradox.  I can
insert, delete and list my paradox records but i cannot update them.  The
error i have is a system error in microsoft.data.odbc.dll.  I don't
uderstand what's the problem ...

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:02:08 GMT

1. Accessing a Paradox database with VB.net

2. Paradox Database with VB .NET

3. Paradox database with vb.net

4. Paradox and VB.Net / ADO Access

5. VB and Paradox databases

6. Can VB use Paradox database?

7. Info on VB Database ODBC Drivers for Paradox

8. Info on VB Database ODBC Drivers for Paradox

9. Problem using Paradox Database in VB

10. Database On Net in VB.NET

11. INSERT into access database using vb.net/ado.net..problem

12. Opening Paradox 4.5 Table on Net using DAO