.NET for all!!
Author Message
 .NET for all!!

www.dotnet4all.com - A .NET portal for developers

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:06:59 GMT
 .NET for all!!

Quote:

> www.dotnet4all.com - A .NET portal for developers

I take it that resistance is futile after all?  It certainly seems that
way according to Windows Update...

We are the Billg.  Lower your standards and surrender your assets.  Your
organization will adapt to service us.  All your code-base are belong to
Bill.  Resistance is futile.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com>     Got Thetans? <http://www.xenu.net/>

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:44:52 GMT

1. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

2. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

3. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net

4. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

5. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

6. Know anyone a good .NET/C#/Vb.net/ASP.NET/ADO.NET message board/mailing list/newsletter???????

7. Office vis a vis .NET 2002 and .NET 2003

8. REXEC from ASP.NET or VB.NET

9. Firebird .NET Data Provider 1.1 Alpha 2 ( for .NET 1.0 ) available

10. VB.net and asp.net

11. Database On Net in VB.NET

12. .NET Configuration/ VB.NET app help