newbie needs big help
Author Message
 newbie needs big help

I need to write a tiny bit of code. All I want is a simple loop that says
"If each cell in an entire row is empty (say rows 1-50), and lets say
scanning across columns 1-10 for the check, then delete that row, else go to
the next row automatically and start again....

Any help is much appreciated.

I've tried and tried but all I can get to work is a two line code to delete
any row with anything in it!. idiot i am.

Protect your privacy! - Get Freedom 2.0 at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:56:49 GMT
 newbie needs big help
How about something like this:

with Recordset
  .movefirst
  for Kount = 1 to 50
    if isnull(!field1.value) and isnull(field2.value) and...
isnull(field10.value) then .delete
  next kount
end with

Quote:
> I need to write a tiny bit of code. All I want is a simple loop that says
> "If each cell in an entire row is empty (say rows 1-50), and lets say
> scanning across columns 1-10 for the check, then delete that row, else go
> the next row automatically and start again....

> Any help is much appreciated.

> I've tried and tried but all I can get to work is a two line code to
delete
> any row with anything in it!. idiot i am.

> Protect your privacy! - Get Freedom 2.0 at http://www.freedom.net

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:03:22 GMT

1. Little Newbie needs Big Help

2. 40 Page Rpt or Rpt w/SubReport Lots of Boiler Plate Text - Newbie Needs Big Help!

3. Newbie needs Big Time Help!!!

4. Need big help for big problem

5. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

6. Big Help Needed

7. Big Help needed

8. NEED BIG HELP !! with small prob ,,,,

9. I need big time help with graphics

10. NEED BIG HELP IN VB5!!! Picture Library

11. BIG TIME HELP NEEDED ASAP

12. ASP, big problem, 3 large scripts, need help