error 429
Author Message
 error 429

What is causing this error everytime I try to create a dynaset?

I referenced the Microsoft ADO 3.51 Object library.

this is a run time error, can anyone explain what is wrong?

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 error 429
This generally means that either the required libraries aren;t available, or
the ADO classes aren;t registered.

What version of what language are you using, as you say Dynaset and not
Recordset??

A code snippet could be useful on this one.

Just

Quote:

>What is causing this error everytime I try to create a dynaset?

>I referenced the Microsoft ADO 3.51 Object library.

>this is a run time error, can anyone explain what is wrong?

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 error 429
Well I have figured it to be eighter a problem with my installation of VB 5
Pro or a result of win98 it works on my winnt computer at work...

I referenced the Microsoft ADO 3.51 object library in the project tab.  what
else do you dneed to do?

Quote:

>This generally means that either the required libraries aren;t available,
or
>the ADO classes aren;t registered.

>What version of what language are you using, as you say Dynaset and not
>Recordset??

>A code snippet could be useful on this one.

>Just

>>What is causing this error everytime I try to create a dynaset?

>>I referenced the Microsoft ADO 3.51 Object library.

>>this is a run time error, can anyone explain what is wrong?

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 error 429
I'm using ADO 2.0 with VB 6 Enterprise, on an NT 4 platform, and I have had
no problems.

I also have a copy of VB 6, ADO 2.0 on my home machine, which is Win 98, but
I have had no problems there either.

Sorry I can;t be of more help.

Just

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. License information error (Error 429)

2. Error 429 when creating outlook application

3. ActiveX component can't crerate object, error # 429

4. Error 429 and CurrentDb

5. Error 429: ActiveX compnent cannot create object

6. Error 429, ActiveX component can not create object

7. Runtime Error 429

8. CurrentDB usage gets error 429

9. Run Time Error 429 - DAO?

10. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object

11. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object

12. error 429 while creating an excel-object