Memo Field Searches...HELP!!
Author Message
 Memo Field Searches...HELP!!

Hello,

 I am currently developing a database system using Access and Visual Basic 3.0.
 I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem that I have.  I have a me
mo field, and I would like to search all of them for a specific string.  For ex
ample, a record's memo field may contain a paragraph, and I need to search ever
y record/paragraph for a specific word.  Any helpful hints, advice is greatly a
ppreciated ! Im hoping for speed, vs. space....Thank you

Mon, 13 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Memo Field Searches...HELP!!
Have you thought of using the LIKE keyword in SQL?
--
Steve "" Ziegler
"I know Steve Ziegler and you, sir, are no Steve Ziegler" - Ken Yagen

Fri, 17 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Memo Field Searches...HELP!!

I outlined some possible approaches to this sort of problem in

Message-ID?

Quote:
> Hello,
>  I am currently developing a database system using Access and Visual Basic 3.0.
>  I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem that I have.  I have a me
> mo field, and I would like to search all of them for a specific string.  For ex
> ample, a record's memo field may contain a paragraph, and I need to search ever
> y record/paragraph for a specific word.  Any helpful hints, advice is greatly a
> ppreciated ! Im hoping for speed, vs. space....Thank you

Mon, 27 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Searching Memo Fields For Multiple Strings

2. Need Help - Searching Memo Fields For Strings

3. Append memo field to a different memo field

4. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

5. How can I search a Memo Field in code

6. Searching Memo Field For Text Strings

7. Search an replace in memo fields

8. Large Memo field search and replace error

9. Searching memo fields??

10. Large Memo Field search fix from Microsoft

11. Searching a Memo field in access 2.0

12. Memo Field Searches...HEL