Setup Wizard
Author Message
 Setup Wizard

Hello All

I am using Setup Wizard and a DataControl. I set the DataBase Path
in my DataControl prior to running Setup Wizard. If I distribute
my application, and someone chooses to use a directory other than
the default which the DataControl is set to they will receive an error.
How can I set The DataControl to locate the DataBase regardless of which
directory it's located in .

sfr

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

2. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

3. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

4. setup tool kit and setup wizard question

5. Setup Wizard: launch app after setup - HOW?

6. Setup errors using setup wizard

7. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

8. SETUP WIZARD - Invalid line in setup information file!

9. VB5 Setup Wizard - internet download setup

10. GPF running SETUP.EXE that VB5 Setup Wizard created

11. VB4 Setup Wizard and other Setup Programs

12. Is there a better Setup Program than Setup Wizard