Executing parametrized queries in ADODC component
Author Message
 Executing parametrized queries in ADODC component

How can I pass parameters to query in ADODC component (VB6) ?
I need to filter the records that are only in relation so:

ADODC.RecordSource = "select field from table where table.field=?"

and now what?

I know that possible is to do it by dataEnviroment component but
that's too much work to do.

I appreciate any help.
--
_____________________________________
CR Media, ul.Widok 8

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Executing parametrized queries in ADODC component

Quote:
> How can I pass parameters to query in ADODC component (VB6) ?
> I need to filter the records that are only in relation so:

> ADODC.RecordSource = "select field from table where table.field=?"

not sure i understand, but i think you're looking for

"select field from table where table.field = " & variable

x.refresh

is this put in some sort of change event to change the filter?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQLBase, ODBC and Parametrized Queries

2. Parametrized create table query

3. Parametrized SQL-queries with ODBC interface

4. Crystal and parametrized queries

5. Parametrized Query with Optional TOP Predicate

6. VB crashe when calling parametrized query within dataEnvironment

7. calling Parametrized Access 2000 query

8. Parametrized Query

9. VB/ADO parametrized queries

10. HELP: Parametrized union queries don't work with Jet 4.0

11. parametrized query

12. Howto execute one query over multiple query results