Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
Author Message
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

Hello,

I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R. Plew,
Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

But unfortunately I don't have Chapter 5 : " Day 5 Clauses in SQL". It's a
very small file called ch05.htm  (+/- 50 Ko).

If somebody has this file,  please send it to me. What can I do without, for
me, that very important chapter?

Many thanks

Fran?ois.

Sun, 30 May 2004 17:52:07 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

Quote:
> Hello,
> I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
> Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R. Plew,
> Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

21 days! That's a long time! I've got "Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Days". If
you had bought that you'd have been finished almost two weeks ago, and you
wouldn't have needed to ask this question!

Wanna buy it?

Mike

Sun, 30 May 2004 22:17:55 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
I'm kinda pressed for time. If I'm willing to pay double, can I learn in 5
days ?

Quote:

> > Hello,
> > I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
> > Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R.
Plew,
> > Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

> 21 days! That's a long time! I've got "Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Days". If
> you had bought that you'd have been finished almost two weeks ago, and you
> wouldn't have needed to ask this question!

> Wanna buy it?

> Mike

Sun, 30 May 2004 23:04:02 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:04:02 GMT, "Hugh Laderman"

Quote:

>I'm kinda pressed for time. If I'm willing to pay double, can I learn in 5
>days ?

Do what i do, I just use a string randomizer and bombard the database
until it gives me what i want. :-)

Regards, Frank

Mon, 31 May 2004 05:56:14 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
Thanks a lot for your help freinds.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
> Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R. Plew,
> Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

> But unfortunately I don't have Chapter 5 : " Day 5 Clauses in SQL". It's a
> very small file called ch05.htm  (+/- 50 Ko).

> If somebody has this file,  please send it to me. What can I do without,
for
> me, that very important chapter?

> Many thanks

> Fran?ois.

Mon, 31 May 2004 16:28:46 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

Quote:

> > Hello,
> > I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
> > Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R. Plew,
> > Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

> 21 days! That's a long time! I've got "Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Days". If
> you had bought that you'd have been finished almost two weeks ago, and you
> wouldn't have needed to ask this question!

> Wanna buy it?

> Mike

You were robbed, Mike. I've got SAMS's Teach Yourself SQL in 1 Hour. Beat that!

Mon, 31 May 2004 18:59:35 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

Quote:

> Thanks a lot for your help freinds.

Is it the file http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/sql/ch05.htm that you
need?

Found om Google using search words "sql 21 ch05.htm".

-------
Tomas

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:16:30 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
Hello Tomas,

This was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyy much!

Fran?ois.

Quote:

> > Thanks a lot for your help freinds.

> Is it the file http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/sql/ch05.htm that you
> need?

> Found om Google using search words "sql 21 ch05.htm".

> -------
> Tomas

Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:24:54 GMT

1. Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

2. Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

3. SAMS Teach yourself database programming in 21 days

4. WTB: Teach Yourself VB in 21 days

5. Urgent, need Examples from CD "Teach yourself visual basic 5 in 21 days"

6. Urgent, Require examples in "Teach yourself visual basic 5 in 21 days"

7. Recommending "Teach yourself Visual Basic in 21 days" a book..

8. HELP!! --Teach yourself Database programming with VB4 in 21 Days --HELP!!

9. VB in 21 days help

10. FS: PROGRAMMING BOOK: TY VISUAL BASIC 5 in 21 DAYS

11. FS: PROGRAMMING BOOK: TY VISUAL BASIC 5 in 21 DAYS

12. FS: PROGRAMMING BOOK: TY VISUAL BASIC 5 in 21 DAYS