Creating views with an SQL call within VB
Author Message
 Creating views with an SQL call within VB

I have this pesky little problem.  I have a about 3000 client and need a
report broken down where the query is taking 20 seconds per client.  This is
unacceptable and think if I could create a view which limits the query of
the 130,000 records to a fraction of that,  it  will speed things up.  Does
anyone have the syntax for creating a view as a pass through to JET.  Or
know a way to create any kind of subquery that executes separately from the
original recordset.

Thanks
Barry

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create GUIDs for PK in SQL Server within VB

2. Create SQL Server DB from within VB

3. SQL filters within custom views

4. Deleting a SQL Server View from within VB5.

5. Creating PDF within CR 7 for web viewing

6. Call a PL/SQL block from within Access??

7. Calling functions from within an SQL string ?

8. Calling a function from within an SQL string ?

9. Calling function within SQL statement

10. Function Calls within SQL statement

11. Function call within SQL statement

12. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net