Clipper 5.x and visual basic
Author Message
 Clipper 5.x and visual basic

Quote:

>Date:       12 Oct 1995 17:42:04 GMT

>Newsgroups: comp.lang.basic.visual.database
>Subject:    Clipper 5.x and Visual Basic

>Does anyone know of any patches that let you use Clipper databases and
>indexes with VB3.0?

>Thanks

I was told by Microsoft that Q+E could handle Clipper indexes. Rather than
buy another product, I chose to use the dBase IV file type, which is
supported by both.  Clipper 5.2 and up have a Replaceable Database Driver
that supports .mdx indexes.
Dave Colbey
Computing Solutions

Thu, 09 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help migrating from CLIPPER to VISUAL BASIC

2. Clipper and Visual Basic

3. Van Clipper overstappen naar Visual basic of Delphi ?

4. visual basic and clipper - need a translation

5. Visual Basic and Clipper

6. Code converter betwen clipper and Visual Basic

7. Clipper 5.x and visual basic

8. Van Clipper overstappen naar Visual basic of Delphi ?

9. Clipper to visual basic?

10. Visual Basic and Clipper

11. Visual Basic and Clipper Dbf/Ntx Files

12. Visual Basic - CLIPPER