OLE DROP AND DRAG PROBLEM AND DEPLOYMENT PROBLEM
Author Message
 OLE DROP AND DRAG PROBLEM AND DEPLOYMENT PROBLEM

There is a couple of question/problems I need help on:

1.  I have an application that uses a drivelist, dirlist and filelist
control they all are working together to identify the correct files in
selected  directories.  I set the OLE drag and drop property on the
filelist on and it works OK.  I have a couple of controls that display
data of a database, one of these display controls is an OLE object
item (specifically an Acrobat PDF file).  I have a new button that
clears the boxes and waits for input.  What I want to do is drop and
drag the file I select from the file list to the ole object.  I
appears that it does not support it, can you help.

Next question:
2.  I need to deploy an application on a network.  I have developed
a small application on my computer, however in the design time code I
identify the location of the datatables.  How do I design an interface

allow the new user to designate where the datatables are located on
the
network.

thanks
ed

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop and Drag Problem and Deployment Problem in VB 50 Enterprise

2. Problem with OLE drag & drop

3. Problems OLE Drag & Drop

4. Treeview and OLE Drag -n- Drop problem

5. OLE Drag & Drop problem

6. Problem in OLE DRAG AND DROP FROM VB SOURCE APP TO VC++ TARGET APP

7. Change the OLE DragDrop Icon during OLE Drag Drop operation

8. drag n drop problem

9. Problem with implementing drag and drop

10. Help ... Drag/Drop problem with TreeView

11. Problem in Treeview control drag drop opertn(DragImage)

12. SStab Problem - Drag and Drop