How do I put checkboxes in a datagrid column
Author Message
 How do I put checkboxes in a datagrid column

This is a boolean value column. I would like to change a (default)
false to a true by clicking on the checkbox in the columng.

Any thoughts on this subject.

NOTE********

Remove # from address, maybe it will stop some spam.

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I put checkboxes in a datagrid column
don't believe you can do this with the standard dbGrid... if someone has
found a way I'd like to know

True DbGrid from APEX handles this quite nicely, but its about $300

Quote:

>This is a boolean value column. I would like to change a (default)
>false to a true by clicking on the checkbox in the columng.

>Any thoughts on this subject.

>NOTE********

>Remove # from address, maybe it will stop some spam.

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

2. Putting checkboxes inside a DataGrid

3. Can I put checkbox/combobox in Datagrid?

4. CheckBox.Checked property in the Header of a Dynamically created DataGrid Column

5. Checkbox within a Datagrid column

6. CheckBoxes in a DataGrid column

7. How do I insert a CheckBox into DataGrid column

8. How to set CheckBox for DataGrid column

9. Boolean value in DataGrid column, checkbox?

10. DataGrid: Displaying boolean columns as checkboxes or strings

11. DataGrid with CheckBox in First Column

12. Boolean value in DataGrid column, checkbox?