Needs HELP!!! how to set upp a client/server database PLEASE!!!
Author Message
 Needs HELP!!! how to set upp a client/server database PLEASE!!!

Please help me!!!

I have a database that a want to locate at the server.
The database don`t consist of many records and fields.
I need several client to have access to the database at the same time.

How do a move on from here.(do a need some other software or
databasedrivers ????)

Som code to implant in visualbasic 5.0 would be very nice.
Please dont make the code more difficult to follow than it has to be.

Best regards
(sorry about the bad english)

Niclas H?kansson
IN SWEDEN

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please Help me with OLE Server and Clients

3. VB5 Set up need help can't run app on clients comp

4. Please Help me with OLE Server and Clients

5. Newbie... Peer-to-peer/Client Server - Please Help

6. Client/Server Issues. Please Help URGENT

7. Using callbacks in VB client and server apps - Please help it is bugging me

8. VB server/client remote component not working - Please Help

9. OLE Server/Client Object Registration - Please Help!

10. Please help with: FileTransfer between VB Client and Server

11. OLE Server/Client Object Registration - Please Help!

12. VB server/client remote component not working - Please Help