VB5: Deleting records using a text Dbase file...
Author Message
 VB5: Deleting records using a text Dbase file...

I desparately need some help!

I am using VB5 and the Data control that shipped with it
and I have bound it to a simple ASCII comma delimited text
file.  Using the Visula Data Manager I opened this text file
and allowed it to develope my form with the control and
necessary text arrays.

The only REAL problem I am having is it will not allow
me to DELETE a record.  It gives the err msg that
generally says "this ISAM will not allow this operation",
ANY HELP OR IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX THIS
PROBLEM WOULD BE GREATLY
APPRECIATED!!!!!

Cliff

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S):
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter
5, Subchapter II, 227, any & all
unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to
this address is subject to a download
and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US and copies will be forwarded
to domain administrators--E-mailing
denotes acceptance of said terms!

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Thu, 03 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete records when using dBase IV

2. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

3. Using .DBF DBASE III files and Deleting

4. VB5: Deleting records from a (text) data base?

5. Deleting Records in Text Files

6. Deleting records in Dbase

7. How to indicate if Dbase record is deleted?

8. Deleting dBase records

9. Dbase 3 - Bypassing deleted records problem....

10. Dbase record marked as deleted

11. VB Deleting dbase Records

12. dBASE deleted records