MSHFlexGrid set to empty recordset
Author Message
 MSHFlexGrid set to empty recordset

Setting a MSHFlexGrid.DataSource to an empty recordset gives me column
headers ok, but seems to contaminate the control.

Is there something special I need to do with an empty recordset to set the
column headers?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE,
Sidart

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Selection bug for MSHFlexgrid when bound to an empty Recordset

2. Selection bug for MSHFlexgrid when bound to an empty Recordset

3. How to set datasource with empty recordset

4. Recordset BOF adoEOF indicate that it is empty but it is not empty

5. Empty rows at top of MSHFlexgrid

6. MSHFlexGrid bound to empty Table

7. Starting with a empty grid.... (MSHFLEXGRID)

8. Set Data.recordset = recordset should work?

9. Setting Datacontrol.recordset = other recordset

10. Set Recordset to Nothing vs Recordset.close

11. how to set recordset clone to second child level recordset in shape command

12. recordset.close vs. set recordset=nothing