Help wanted, problem with Crystal Report 6
Author Message
 Help wanted, problem with Crystal Report 6

I use VB5 and CrystalReport v6.0 pro on my pc the instruction
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName=path+"name" takes about 3 seconds (pentium
75 mhz, 80MB RAM)

my customer's pc, also a pentium 75 Mhz, 64 RAM) it takes 64 sec.
(both locally on c as well on the server!)

the printing instriction is 12 seconds on my pc and 250 sec. on the
customer's pc.

What can cause this problem???? (I'm using Access 97)

ton

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report Help Please or Tell me where to get Crystal Help

2. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

3. Crystal Reports wants login information!

4. Crystal Reports Instructor Wanted in Atlanta 12/1/97

5. GURUs Wanted - Crystal Reports via VB 5.0

6. wanted any ebook on crystal reports

7. Wanted - IT Casual Contractor familiar with Crystal Reports V8

8. Crystal Reports Instructor Wanted In Atlanta for 12/1/97

9. Wanted to buy: Crystal Reports 8.5

10. Wanted .Crystal report Sample sourse

11. Crystal Reports Export wanted

12. Help: Crystal Reports section subtotal problem...