Run time error (48) in loading DLL after installing a distribution
Author Message
 Run time error (48) in loading DLL after installing a distribution

I've made a small distribution on two diskettes, but I have trouble finding
out which DLL(s) that are missing. I use the VB6EE package & deployment
Wizard, but still there seem to be dependency problems.

Message when starting the distributed application:
Run-time error "48"
Error in loading DLL"

How do I indentify missing files ?

/peter

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:37:33 GMT

1. Run-time error 48 Error in loading DLL in XP

2. DLL : RUN TIME ERROR '48'

3. Help: Run-time error '48': File not found: Cards.dll (0/1)

4. Help: Run-time error '48': File not found: Cards.dll (1/1)

5. Calling external DLL gets error 48, unable to load DLL

6. Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

7. Error 48: Error Loading DLL

8. Error 48: Error in Loading DLL

9. Error 48: Error in loading Dll.