ADO recordset refresh problems
Author Message
 ADO recordset refresh problems

Hi,

I' m have a form where I put 2 textboxes and an mshflexgrid.
I've made my connection to the database with the database environment of Vb,
but I didn't bind the fields of my database with the textboxes.  I do this
programmaticaly.
The problem I have is, when I add a record to the database, it should
immediatly been shown in the flexgrid also AND IT DOESN'T !!!
When I close the form and reopen it then I see the new record in the
flexgrid.
The code for adding a record I use is shown here below.

Private Sub cmdToevoegen_Click()
    With deZonnekloppers.rscmdGemeenten
        'Set add mode
        .AddNew

        'Add fields
        !Gemeente = txtGemeente.Text
        !Postcode = txtPostcode.Text

        'Do Update
        .Update
    End With

    mshflexGemeenten.Refresh (THIS IS THE MSHFLEXGRID)
End Sub

I think the problem is that I didn't refresh my recordset after the update,
but how do I do that ????
Please help,

thx

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:49:12 GMT

1. How to refresh a recordset with ADO

2. Refreshing recordsets using ADO

3. ADO Recordset refresh error

4. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

5. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

6. Refreshing the ado recordset

7. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

8. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

9. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

10. How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?

11. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

12. Refreshing recordset without .Refresh