VB programming in London.
Author Message
 VB programming in London.

I'm sorry if this is not the best place to ask this question, but I need
to know how much a VB programmer earns in London.

Thank you very much!!

Andres Kupfer

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 VB programming in London.
about 22-28k
| Andy Ball - Greenfell Computing Ltd                                     |

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 VB programming in London.
: I'm sorry if this is not the best place to ask this question, but I need
: to know how much a VB programmer earns in London.
:
: Thank you very much!!
:
: Andres Kupfer

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 VB programming in London.

Subject: Re: VB programming in London.

Quote:
>about 22-28k

     I hope that figure is in pounds, because that is VERY LOW for dollars.

_
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." (Bill Gates, 1981)
QWicKeSST - The ultimate database QWK reader, and NO limits. #BLYGJOMK
Special Compile: 1.008A (Alpha)

'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.013A (Alpha) - (C) PBE

Fri, 02 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB programming in London.

2. do you live in london got some time and want a bit of programming fun

3. have fun programming in london with david

4. VB Script skills urgently needed in London

5. VB Hotshot wanted for London

6. LONDON - Senior Developer - V.B - Equity Derivatives - Investment Bank

7. LONDON - Senior Developer - VB/RDO - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

8. LONDON - VB 5.0 - Derivatives Trading Systems - Investment Banking

9. LONDON - Senior Developer - VB/RDO/VBA - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

10. LONDON - VB 5.0 - Derivatives Trading Systems - Back Office

11. LONDON - Senior Developer - VB/SQL/ODBC/RDO/VBA - Equity Derivatives Team - Investment Banking

12. LONDON - VB 5.0 - Derivatives Trading Systems