Design-time permissions on TDBGrid
Author Message
 Design-time permissions on TDBGrid

I'm using TDBGrid with an Access db that I have secured.  When I choose
Retrieve Fields from the context menu on the grid, I get an error saying that
the grid can't retrieve table info because it doesn't have permissions on the
table.  Is there a way to make the grid present an Access username when it
attempts to retrieve the table layout info?

Steve Kincer

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Design-time Permissions Problem

2. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

3. MSFlexgrid Design at Design Time?

4. How to design GridCtrl at design time

5. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

6. getting run-time behavior of a contained control in a user control at design time

7. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

8. Design time vs Run time

9. Run Time vs Design Time - No Current Record

10. MsgBox pauses App at Design time but not run time

11. Design Time vs Run Time

12. design-time functionality at run-time