Giving "Dos" a command
Author Message
 Giving "Dos" a command

I have to give, from a commandbutton, a command that a printerque is
to change (from Windows 3.11 Workgroup to an NT server 3.5) where the
printeroutput will be. I have to do that for an old DOS program.

The command I want to give is:
net use lpt1: \\ios\divk /yes

and later back to local printer:
net use lpt1: /delete

Thu, 27 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Giving "Dos" a command

Quote:

>I have to give, from a commandbutton, a command that a printerque is
>to change (from Windows 3.11 Workgroup to an NT server 3.5) where the
>printeroutput will be. I have to do that for an old DOS program.

>The command I want to give is:
>net use lpt1: \\ios\divk /yes

>and later back to local printer:
>net use lpt1: /delete

Check out the Shell command in the VB.HLP file.

Steven

Sun, 07 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running "DOS" command from VBA

2. commandbars("Main Menu").Visible = True give error

3. How to give customised "help"

4. Q: SQLForeignKeys gives "Type mismatch"

5. CompactDatabase gives "3001: Invalid Argument"

6. MAPI gives "invalid recipient type"

7. VB5 CreateObject() gives an "Automation Error"

8. VB4: ICONWORKS gives error "Overflow!"

9. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

10. How to give customised "help"

11. Q: SQLForeignKeys gives "Type mismatch"

12. PutProperty BaseWindow.Document, "SearchID", PersonID gives Type mismatch