Converting VB/Crystal Reports -> Access
Author Message
 Converting VB/Crystal Reports -> Access

converting Visual Basic -> ms-access 2.0

Hi there,

I have a database with the following structure:
The tables and queries are programmed in ms-access 2.0,
the forms are programmed in visual basic and
the reports are made with Crystal Reports.

Now I want to convert it completely to ms-access 2.0.
Is there any possibility to do this automatically (perhaps only the
function-code of the forms)?

Many thanks.
Yours,

Mathias

Sat, 15 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ???Utility to Convert MS Access Reports to Crystal Reports

2. ???Utility to Convert MS Access Reports to Crystal Reports

3. urgent: convert from access 2000 report to crystal report

4. Converting Crystal Report embedded in VB 6 to a VB .NET Web Form

5. Converting Crystal Report embedded in VB 6 to a VB .NET Web Form

6. convert access reports into crystal?

7. converting access reports to crystal????

8. Any way to convert Access Report to Crystal ?

9. Convert Access Basic ==> VB 5.0

10. Interaction VB.net <-> Crystal Reports

11. Crystal Reports VB4.0 -> VB 6.0

12. Convert Crystal Reports to VB6 Data Reports