dll
Author Message
 dll

I am  trying to use a message board that uses Active Server Page.  When I
try to run the program I get an error 80040154  Class not registered.
On Microsoft I found information that tells me that the following dll's are
not registered.  mdtqd.dll, mtqodb.dll and msrdo20.dll.  I don't have these
dll's and don't know where to find them.

Can anyone tell me where to find these dlls?

thanks
andrew tolbert

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 dll
You need to run the setup program on the server to install RDO for the
msrdo20.dll aspect. You may want to try ADO instead, esp for inet.
Quote:

>I am  trying to use a message board that uses Active Server Page.  When I
>try to run the program I get an error 80040154  Class not registered.
>On Microsoft I found information that tells me that the following dll's are
>not registered.  mdtqd.dll, mtqodb.dll and msrdo20.dll.  I don't have these
>dll's and don't know where to find them.

>Can anyone tell me where to find these dlls?

>thanks
>andrew tolbert

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

2. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

3. REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

4. MSVCRT.DLL, MSVCRT20.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

5. Anyone knows where I can find declarations for shell32.dll, kernel32.dll, comcat.dll and gdi32.dll?

6. Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure

7. Vbajet32.dll & vbajet.dll

8. DLL MSLDBUSR.DLL

9. DLL MSLDBUSR.DLL

10. Check DLL-File (Exist DLL-File?)