generating reports with a VB CGI and Access
Author Message
 generating reports with a VB CGI and Access

Hi,

   I need a way to generate reports from a CGI using an Access DB. If
forced, I will write these by hand, but hopefully there is an easier
alternative. This doesn't *have* to be done with Access or Crystal
Reports, but that would be good.  The only real requirement is that
Access is not opening and closing on my web server as this is done.
Surely there is a better way!  Anyone accomplished this, and if so,
how?  thanks in advance!

Andy Lawrence

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Generating reports form Access to Vb 3.0

2. VB Generated CGI Scripts

3. Generate Access Reports from VB Script

4. Generating Access reports from VB Script solution

5. accessing MS access database using VB&CGI

6. ??? Generating reports in Access 97 using VB5 ???

7. ??? Generating reports in Access 97 using VB5 ???

8. Using Date functions in Access to generate Crystal Report

9. When using Access to Generate Reports Double lines

10. How to print report generated in Access

11. When using Access to Generate Reports Double lines

12. VB to Execute Access Report - Access report displayed on Web