printing reports
Author Message
 printing reports

I have to print out the results of queries.  I have truegrid and Crystal Reports.  I am getting the results to be displayed in truegrid.  Is there a better way to get the SQL queries to be printed out like using crystal reports.  Since I have to do SQL can I do
it in a better way.

Thanks

Cary

Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

2. Printing report at the client side and the report is at the server side

3. Printing report from Dynaset using Crystal Report and VB

4. Printing report at the client side and the report is at the server side

5. Printing Reports To A Printer Other Then one specified with report Switching Portrait / Landscape

6. Call SQL stored procedure in VB5.0 and print report to Crystal report

7. Printing Reports from VB

8. Print report

9. printing reports via module

10. Printing reports to PDF