Storing the contents of an array in a field
Author Message
 Storing the contents of an array in a field

single field or single record?

Quote:
>I am using an array to store the responses to a questionaire.  Each
question
>has  has an array and the array holds a series of integers that corespond
>the responses from the answerer.
>What I want to do is take the total arrays (13 in total) and dump all the
>I was considering writing them to a text box and the using the text box
text
>in an sql statement. e.g
>"UPDATE QUESTION SET ANSWER="&text1.text .......

>Does any body know if this will work, or has anybody else got a better (and
>easier) idea.

>Cheers

>Ben Osbond

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Storing the contents of an array in a field
I am using an array to store the responses to a questionaire.  Each question
has  has an array and the array holds a series of integers that corespond to
the responses from the answerer.
What I want to do is take the total arrays (13 in total) and dump all the
I was considering writing them to a text box and the using the text box text
in an sql statement. e.g
"UPDATE QUESTION SET ANSWER="&text1.text .......

Does any body know if this will work, or has anybody else got a better (and
easier) idea.

Cheers

Ben Osbond

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. storing the contents of an array in a field

2. storing the contents of an array in a field

3. Storing the contents of an array in a field

4. HELP! :Storing a pctures contents in an array

5. Creating array out of contents of field

6. How to store array to database table field?

7. Variable size array stored in field?

8. Storing Data Arrays in Database Field?

9. How to store array to database table field?

10. Modifying field contents in Access field

11. The contents of fields on the reports grows outside limits of field width

12. How to pass an integer array/userdef type array into an Oracle Stored procedure