Writing in Access DB from DOS
Author Message
 Writing in Access DB from DOS

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an API for writing to an Access 2.0
database from DOS; I need to gather some information from my network
computers when they logon to the network and I do not want to start
Windows on the computers just to write something into an Access
Database;

Please direct me to an FTP-site or something...

Regards,

Soren Granfeldt

Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. dbf read/write using access/vb (win AND dos)

2. Writing to stdout/DOS window from VB DOS exe

3. Can a Jet db be accessed from DOS?

4. NEWBIE - how do I write to an access db from an *.asp form

5. Empty field writing back to Access DB from VB

6. reading and writing to/from an Access db from VB

7. Help with Access DB read/write problem from VB

8. NEWBIE - how do I get VBscript to write to an Access db from an *.asp page

9. writing null values to Access DB via ASP

10. Writing text file From Access DB

11. VB6, ADO, and writing to an Access 2000 db with user level security

12. Help writing a StdPicture object to Access DB