Crystal Reports and VB4.0 Error
Author Message
 Crystal Reports and VB4.0 Error

I've got a VB3.0 app that I'm porting to VB4 16bit.  I've got it
so that everything works Ok except the Crystal printing.  When I set the
action property to 1 I get a VB error code 20000.  There is no error message
for this.  Equally, the LastErrorNumber and LastErrorString properties
of the Crystal control are zero.

The reports work fine if I open them using Crystal directly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve

Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 and Crystal Reports - report error 20000 HELP!!

2. VB4.0 and Crystal Reports Error 20000

3. Crystal Reports VB4 (16) OCX Error 515

4. Crystal Reports Error - VB4/16

5. Error 20506 with VB4/32 and Crystal Reports 5.0

6. Crystal Reports and VB4 Error

7. VB4 Upgrade to VB5 Crystal Reports DB error

8. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

9. Invalid Report Source Error in Crystal Report Viewer

10. 4.6.1.0 32bit Crystal Reports error reporting links in 3 table database

11. Got error while viewing report using crystal report

12. Overflow error, error number 6, in VB6 using Crystal Reports 7