REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports
Author Message
 REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

Hello,

In my project, I have a table with persons and a table with telephone
numbers.  The one or several records in the telephone table (depending on
the case) are linked to the persons table.  All that works fine in VB5.
In the Crystal Report, I want to display the information of each person on
several lines an next to it the line or lines with the according telephone
numbers.
In Access reports, I can do this by putting a sub-report in a report.
Is this also possible in Crystal Reports

Greetings from Brugge (Bruges - Belgium),

Michel

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

2. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

3. vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports

4. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

5. Crystal Reports, sub-report question

6. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

7. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

8. Sharing Variables between Crystal Report and sub-report

9. Crystal not saving sub report data with report

10. Sub-reports in Crystal Reports 8

11. Crystal Reports & Sub-Reports

12. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report