VB6 code to edit field size in DB?
Author Message
 VB6 code to edit field size in DB?

I need to change the field size property in an existing database table (it
contains data).  I've found and successfully used code to append a new field to
a table, but I can't seem to find a way to edit the field size property of an
existing field.  Surely this can be done!  Can anyone tell how??

My thanks,
Rick

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB code to change Access DB field size???

2. editing a field in a db

3. Record Locked Error when editing the Memo field - Multiuser DB

4. adjust Access DB Field Size....

5. Changing db field sizes.

6. Auto Sizing DB Fields for DBGrid??

7. p-code, native code, size of exe, distribution size, and speed

8. VB6 & ADO Datagrid: cannot edit fields

9. VB6 & ADO Datagrid: cannot edit fields

10. Access97 - Editing table hyperlink field by code

11. help with vb code for e-mail;merging and editing 2 fields into body of message

12. Editing date mask for a field via code