DBGrid and missing properties.
Author Message
 DBGrid and missing properties.

Hi,
    Anyone noticed dbgrid1.selrowstart is missing from dbgrid in vb5 SP3. I
need to select a row just as the user does when clicking in the
recordselector.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheer

Mike

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid and missing properties.

Quote:

> Hi,
>     Anyone noticed dbgrid1.selrowstart is missing from dbgrid in vb5 SP3. I
> need to select a row just as the user does when clicking in the
> recordselector.

> Anyone got any ideas?

> Cheer

> Mike

As far as I know it was never there.  (MS documentation error.)

Lac

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid and missing properties.
I also noticed that the RowLoaded event is missing.  This event is
documented in the MS VB Docs.

       ... Lou

Quote:

>> Hi,
>>     Anyone noticed dbgrid1.selrowstart is missing from dbgrid in vb5 SP3.
>> need to select a row just as the user does when clicking in the
>> recordselector.

>> Anyone got any ideas?

>> Cheer

>> Mike

>As far as I know it was never there.  (MS documentation error.)

>Lac

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where's Missing Properties Of DBGrid?

2. Data missing in DBGrid to Oracle!

3. dbgrid vert scroll missing

4. Missing DBGRID

5. missing vert scroll in dbgrid

6. Missing reminder properties on contact objects

7. tag property is missing for Forms.Label.1

8. Combobox: ReadOnly property is missing

9. Properties, methods and events are missing from Visual Studio's Intellisense

10. ASP Error: "Missing default property"?

11. missing bookmark property when reopening connection/recordset

12. Missing Source Property for Disconnected Recordset?