Student needs help!!!
Author Message
 Student needs help!!!

Hi!! I am having trouple with Visual Basic!
I need to have a list of all the (or as many as possible) commands,
actions and properties in VB. i would be glad of any help you can
give...Thanx

Chris

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Student needs help!!!
Chris:

First, it depends on what copy of VB you have.  If you have VB6 then you
should have the whole MSDN knowledge base on two CDs.  Using the help menus
you should be able to find just about anything that you are looking for.  If
you have less then VB6 then you can still find it all in the help menus, but
you don't need the CDs.  You may also want to look at the object browser,
but it doesn't give much information other than data types and return
values.

Saint Stephen

Quote:

>Hi!! I am having trouple with visual basic!
>I need to have a list of all the (or as many as possible) commands,
>actions and properties in VB. i would be glad of any help you can
>give...Thanx

>Chris

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Student needs help!!!
F1
Quote:

> Hi!! I am having trouple with visual basic!
> I need to have a list of all the (or as many as possible) commands,
> actions and properties in VB. i would be glad of any help you can
> give...Thanx

> Chris

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Student needs help!!!
Look in the help.

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!! Student needs help with module/form error

2. Student needs help with record sets

3. Student Needs Help with a VB6 Problem....

4. Student Needs help with Visual Basic Database Programming

5. Student Needs Help

6. student need help

7. Student Needs Help

8. Student Needs Help

9. Students needing help in VB?

10. Students needing help with VB Homework?

11. VB Student needs help, please.

12. Student needs help with VB API