Access 1.1 database structure printing utility
Author Message
 Access 1.1 database structure printing utility

I need some kind of utility which will print information about a database
and its tables' structures.  Can anyone send me one or point me in the
right direction.

...lars

Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:20:59 GMT
 Access 1.1 database structure printing utility

Quote:

>I need some kind of utility which will print information about a database
>and its tables' structures.  Can anyone send me one or point me in the

In PRO edition there is an example (VISDATA, I think) that does exactly what
you asked.
alex10

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 10:46:29 GMT

1. Crystal 1.0 database error when connecting to Access 1.1 database

2. Using SQL To access Access 1.1 Database in VB

3. VB3 problems opening Access 1.1 database

4. Sorting access 1.1 databases

5. Another pb with access 1.1 database.

6. Help requested: VB corrupts access 1.1 database

7. read an old protect Access database (version 1.1) with VB5

8. Help - Access database migration 1.1 --> 3.5

9. Help - Access database migration 1.1 --> 3.5 problems

10. read an old protect Access database (version 1.1) with VB5

11. error 3041: try to load old database (Access 1.1/2.0)

12. VB3, Access 1.1 multi user access