Run-time error '13': Type mismatch
Author Message
 Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

Hello

I have this kind of error while running the following code:

        myobject.Execute("select mslink from sp_ad")

Another way of running the code gives the same error:

        query_next_mslink = "select mslink from sp_ad"
        myobject.Execute(query_next_mslink)

Documentation says:

        connection.Execute (CommandText, RecordsAffected, Options)

The last two parameters are optional and adding them gives the same
error.

If you have any ideas why it is so, please help me.

With best regards
Pawel
--
??? ? ?
--

Sun, 23 May 2004 16:28:09 GMT
 Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

Mon, 24 May 2004 18:24:56 GMT

1. ACC2000:Run Time Error '13': Type Mismatch

2. Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

3. Run-time error '13': Type mismatch

4. Run -time error '13' Type Mismatch

5. Urgent: runtime error '13' type mismatch

6. Database retreival SQL image generates Run-Time error '13': type mismatch.

7. Database retreival SQL image generates Run-Time error '13': type mismatch.

8. type mismatch error '13'????

9. runtimer error '13' type mismatch

10. Type Mismatch Run-Time error 13

11. Type mismatch, run-time error #13