Super novice question..
Author Message
 Super novice question..

Hopefully someone can help me with this..I know it's pretty basic, but
I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else. All I want to do is
create new colums in a RealDB that has already been created, from the
contents of a listbox. I have had no problem finding information on
populating a listbox with database fields, but I want to do the
opposite.

Any suggestions?

Nelson

--

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 06:50:40 GMT
 Super novice question..

Quote:

> Hopefully someone can help me with this..I know it's pretty basic, but
> I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else. All I want to do is
> create new colums in a RealDB that has already been created

You can't.  You'll need to rebuild the table from scratch using SQL, or
else open it up in the database editor within the IDE and add your new
columns there.

A super novice question would be something like "How do I get a
StaticText onto a window?"  This is more of an intermediate to advanced
question.  :)

Cheers,
- Joe

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:59:27 GMT

1. Novice RETRACT question (now SETOF/BAGOF question)

2. Super Tagging and Super Invoice

3. super super ?

4. IMS Super Techie Question

5. Assembler super techie question

6. Super-techie question

7. "super" question for language experts

8. Newbie question on super

9. Super QBE question

10. Super Invoice Template Question

11. Todays super question