RealBasic or Revolution. What are the differences? TIA
Author Message
 RealBasic or Revolution. What are the differences? TIA

I'm confused. There was one and nows there's 2.

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:36:35 GMT
 RealBasic or Revolution. What are the differences? TIA

Quote:

> I'm confused. There was one and nows there's 2.

Revolution is like Hypercard.
You have cards.

With RB you are freeer to do what ever you want.

Mfg
Christian

--
Heute: ALDI DOSen,  geruehrt oder geschuettelt
       garantiert aus unkontrolliertem Anbau

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:36:18 GMT

1. Differences between VB and RealBasic

2. What difference(s) am I missing? (Tcl_Eval) (Tcl_EvalFile)

3. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

4. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

5. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

6. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

7. Displaying the Time, TIA

8. Setting Mouse position in CW4...Can we??? TIA

9. Fw: Request: Lab View ver 6.1, Prof - T.I.A.

10. PLS Help me build a floor turtle TIA!!!!

11. Internet revolution transformed Brandon Trujillo...happy, successful senior.

12. Revolution