RB apps built under 10.1.5 crash...
Author Message
 RB apps built under 10.1.5 crash...

I had a similar problem, but I have no idea if this might be the answer.
Adding ".app" to the end of Carbon built REALbasic apps in Mac OS X 10.2
within the Build settings will cause the system to display a message saying
the application has unexpectedly quit when the user quits the app.

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:49:54 GMT

1. RB apps built under 10.1.5 crash under 10.2

2. RB crashes Error Type 10

3. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

4. PC applications built with RB crash

5. Slow running built RB apps on G3/400 system

6. Building a Windows installer for an RB app

7. RB Built app error under Win

8. RB & OS X 10.0.4

9. SE crashes Windows with 10,000-element SortedCollections?

10. Table crashes after updating from 1.0.3 to 1.0.10

11. A-10 Crash Site

12. ST V/Mac r1.10 Crashes Under Multifinder