Set date
Author Message
 Set date

How can i set the systemdate.
I only find a way to get the systemdate :-(

MfG, Metti.

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:47:59 GMT
 Set date

Quote:
> How can i set the systemdate.
> I only find a way to get the systemdate :-(

Why would you want to set someone's system's date? I don't think that's
very polite, to say the least.

--gdw

Quote:

--
Remove the 'NYET' and you'll be all set.

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:32:56 GMT
 Set date

Quote:

> Why would you want to set someone's system's date?

If I work on a clock-program then I need it.

I need it to test a progamm from me, it show to do events in diferent
periods. I want to set the date with + and - to next or before day an
show what my Program do.

MfG, Metti.

PS. I know, my english is terribe :-( sorry

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:50:07 GMT

1. STCK and SET DATE: Thanks for your answers

2. STCK and SET DATE

3. Carbonized - Set Date and Time

4. Set Date/Time on all computers

5. Setting date Range on a report

6. setting date variables in reportpro2.1

7. set date format error in 5.2e

8. setting date within Clip 5.2 code

9. setting date format using Picture clause

10. Setting date format using Picture clause

11. Set date/time on a Novell server

12. How to set date/time of *directories*