neuronal network simulation in RB?
Author Message
 neuronal network simulation in RB?

Hellon,

I need a (simple!) code example for the working of neuronal networks,
made in realbasic. Is someone here, they can tell me, where I can find
this? Thanx.

F.E.

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:43:24 GMT
 neuronal network simulation in RB?
Quote:
>Is someone here, they can tell me, where I can find
> this?

YES!

Use hotlines trackes.group.org tracker and connect to Programing Caf, thats
it...there are examples for everything...esspecially SOCKETS (yes iam

the folder sockets...

mfg
Falk Husemann

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:18:27 GMT

1. Network Simulation

2. NEURAL NETWORKS SIMULATIONS IN Smalltalk/LISP/(prolog)

3. NEURAL NETWORKS SIMULATIONS IN Smalltalk/LISP/(prolog)

4. NEURAL NETWORKS SIMULATIONS IN Smalltalk/LISP/(prolog)

5. All indexed neuronal circular database - ???

6. RB QuickStart Guider from RB

7. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

8. RB Entwickler gesucht / RB Developers wanted

9. RB: row order by RB database

10. protocol.rb http.rb 1.1.24

11. replace setup.rb/install.rb with builtin module

12. install.rb/setup.rb question