cgi on non-mac os
Author Message
 cgi on non-mac os

i have the rb cgi shell and it works great on mac, but how to use on a
non-mac server? ive heard of something about stdin and stdout but how do
you use that? what is it?

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 06:34:35 GMT
 cgi on non-mac os

Quote:

> i have the rb cgi shell and it works great on mac, but how to use on a
> non-mac server? ive heard of something about stdin and stdout but how do
> you use that? what is it?

For Windows?
Stdin and Stdout are textstreams like textinputstream and
textoutputstream. You get your requests from stdin and write your page
to stdout.

Mfg
Christian

--
Wenn Sie diese Nachricht lesen, dann hat TDSL am
Erstellungsdatum zumindest kurzzeitig funktioniert.

http://www.christians-software.de

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:11:09 GMT
 cgi on non-mac os
can you show me an example of this please? how do you get to stdin and
stdout?
Quote:

> Newsgroups: comp.lang.basic.realbasic
> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:11:09 +0200
> Subject: Re: cgi on non-mac os

>> i have the rb cgi shell and it works great on mac, but how to use on a
>> non-mac server? ive heard of something about stdin and stdout but how do
>> you use that? what is it?

> For Windows?
> Stdin and Stdout are textstreams like textinputstream and
> textoutputstream. You get your requests from stdin and write your page
> to stdout.

> Mfg
> Christian

> --
> Wenn Sie diese Nachricht lesen, dann hat TDSL am
> Erstellungsdatum zumindest kurzzeitig funktioniert.

> http://www.christians-software.de

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:07:01 GMT
 cgi on non-mac os

Quote:

> can you show me an example of this please?

I don't have one.

Quote:
> how do you get to stdin and stdout?

using a plugin. Never seen one for that.

Mfg
Christian

--
Berhmte letzte W?rter (04b)
"Halte mal das Seil!"

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:23:58 GMT

1. CGI in RB (for MAC OS X)

2. Mac OS X and REALbasic CGI's

3. Newbie want Python CGI on Mac OS X10.2

4. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO can you help

5. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

6. Mac Developers., with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience help needed

7. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

8. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO required

9. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

10. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO required

11. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO help

12. Calling Mac Developers., with C++/smalltalk, Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience