MIDI sequencing with RB
Author Message
 MIDI sequencing with RB

Does anyone know of any classes or plugins available that would help in
writing a program to sequence MIDI data?

I would also be interested in any advice on accessing external devices such
as a MIDI transceiver via USB with RB. Is thing type of thing automatically
handled by the MIDI control or is there something else I need to consider
depending on the type of transceiver (serial or USB) or the OS? (9 or X)

Cheers,

--

I thought it would be neat to put "MD" after my name if not for the
annoyance of constantly explaining to everyone that it stood for Mac Doctor.

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:05:18 GMT

1. Midi into RB app's HOW?

2. Midi & RB

3. MIDI file parser, MIDI classes

4. Calling a sequence of commands with a sequence of Tkinter buttons

5. RB QuickStart Guider from RB

6. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

7. RB Entwickler gesucht / RB Developers wanted

8. RB: row order by RB database

9. protocol.rb http.rb 1.1.24

10. replace setup.rb/install.rb with builtin module

11. install.rb/setup.rb question

12. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb