Adding a date object to a Window - Crash!!!
Author Message
 Adding a date object to a Window - Crash!!!

I am new to REALbasic and wanted to make a text field which
will display a current date. I could then have buttons to
+/- the date.

I tried to add a Date object to the window, but instantly
it crashes when I try to save it. Is this a bug, or is there a
better way of a window "owning" of owning a date object?

(REALBasic Classic 4.02)

Thanks, Howard.

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:00:56 GMT
 Adding a date object to a Window - Crash!!!

Quote:

> I tried to add a Date object to the window, but instantly
> it crashes when I try to save it.

This is FAR too little information for us to be able to help.  How are
you saving it?  What kind of crash is it?  Etc, etc.

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:00:12 GMT

1. date after adding/subtracting days from date

2. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

3. LV6 Crashes when added a constant string

4. Labview Crashes when adding case and sequence structures

5. Add Line to Dates File

6. Adding x number of months to a date

7. How to add date/timestamp in TPS records.

8. Add to a date?

9. CW Time/Date Stamp Add-on?

10. CW Time/Date Stamp Add-on?

11. Date add problem How can I solve ?

12. I need source code or the syntax to add days to a date