Displaying the Time, TIA
Author Message
 Displaying the Time, TIA

Hi

I'm trying to display the time.

I can display the time in an EditField box when the App. starts up,
but it doesn't update.

I'd tried Refresh bit it doesn't work.

Please help I've been at this simple problem for 4 hours.

Thanks

An exremely New Newbie

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 08:53:09 GMT
 Displaying the Time, TIA

Quote:

> Hi

> I'm trying to display the time.

dim d as date

d=new date 'generates a new date object with current time/date

editfield.text=d.longtime

mfg
christian

--
Wer?Lust?hat,?ein?OS?zu?installieren,?das?die?Leistung der?Hardware
blockiert,?codecs?ausbremst?und?Fremdsoftware?verbietet,?die?Rechte

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:48:10 GMT
 Displaying the Time, TIA

Quote:

> Hi

> I'm trying to display the time.

> I can display the time in an EditField box when the App. starts up,
> but it doesn't update.

> I'd tried Refresh bit it doesn't work.

> Please help I've been at this simple problem for 4 hours.

Put a Timer in the window, and have it change the EditField to reflect
the time.

--
"In a world full of lies/That tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides/Now I recognize you.." --DS

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:59:17 GMT
 Displaying the Time, TIA

Quote:

> > Hi

> > I'm trying to display the time.

> > I can display the time in an EditField box when the App. starts up,
> > but it doesn't update.

> > I'd tried Refresh bit it doesn't work.

> > Please help I've been at this simple problem for 4 hours.

> Put a Timer in the window, and have it change the EditField to reflect
> the time.

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:21:26 GMT

1. real time, time series display

2. How to time out ISPF Dialog display

3. records displayed too many times on List

4. Display Time and Date on Apps Toolbar

5. Time display

6. date/time display in status bar

7. Question regarding run-time display/edit of text

8. Display elapsed time?

9. Real time data display with LabVIEW 6i and WebDAQ/100

10. displaying time on x axis

11. Display curent time on screen

12. Display curent time on sc