Quicktime embed + CDROM question
Author Message
 Quicktime embed + CDROM question

Hi:

Have to create a basic CDROM with a 7 min movie (will be presented to me
as a QT movie) for a client

What I want to do is create a simple CDROM with a play button, and embed
the movie so the client can play it

Can I do this easily in RealBasic or should I look elsewhere (Director
etc) I think the magazine Mac{*filter*} do their CDs with RB

Have toyed with RB, done the intro apps like URL Finder and a Word
Processor -- is there a decent tutorial site? Are there any drag and
drop templates?

Thanks

Matt

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:24:35 GMT
 Quicktime embed + CDROM question

Quote:

> Hi:

> What I want to do is create a simple CDROM with a play button, and embed
> the movie so the client can play it

I've done this several times. It works nice.

Mfg
Christian

--
Bitte lassen Sie es mich wissen,
wenn Sie dieses Schreiben nicht erhalten haben.

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:53:22 GMT

1. cdrom.py 1.0 - Linux SCSI CDROM class

2. Quicktime Question

3. newbie quicktime question (please Help)

4. CDROM Programming Question

5. Copy Protection & Quicktime

6. Problems with Quicktime under Windows

7. QuickTime on Windows

8. Is QuickTime available?

9. Quicktime sound conversions

10. Quicktime Skin

11. QuickTime help...

12. PICTs in Imagewells in Win32 requires Quicktime?