Multiple windows in Windows
Author Message
 Multiple windows in Windows

Quote:
>I have an app that creates three different windows. Under Windows, only
>one of these windows contains the menus I defined in my app.

>How can I specify which window should contain the menus ?

Designate it as the Default Window in the project settings.

------
Onyx, the game of {*filter*} exploration; Xero, the industrial magazine
of art, fiction and photography; and online photo gallery--all at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:42:44 GMT

1. Followup Q) Container windows - creating multiple windows

2. Q) Container windows - creating multiple windows

3. Multiple Windows on Multiple Machines

4. multiple open windows of the same window class

5. different filters on one browse or multiple browse windows in one main window

6. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

7. Problems with multiple selection in listbox AND windows

8. Creating multiple windows

9. Menus in multiple windows on PC builds

10. multiple windows in ST/V DOS - newbie question

11. How to Closing Multiple Windows automatically?

12. Multiple Question Prompters in ST/V Windows