Tabpanel controls
Author Message
 Tabpanel controls

Here's the problem. I have created a window containing a tabpanel, which I
then placed (drag and drop) other controls onto several of the tabs.  I want
the tabpanel to remain near the bottom edge of the window when it changes
size (using the grow button or zoom box) so I locked the left and bottom
position of the panel. When I grow the window, the tabpanel relocates to the
correct position but the control fields I placed on the various tabs are no
longer associated with the tabpanel.  They remain in their original position
in the middle of the window.
How do I get editfields and other controls to correctly remain on the
tabpanel when the window resizes.

I'm running RB 4.0.2 on a Power PC G3 desktop / Mac OS 10.1.4

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:45:39 GMT
 Tabpanel controls

Quote:

> Here's the problem. I have created a window containing a tabpanel, which I
> then placed (drag and drop) other controls onto several of the tabs.  I want
> the tabpanel to remain near the bottom edge of the window when it changes
> size (using the grow button or zoom box) so I locked the left and bottom
> position of the panel. When I grow the window, the tabpanel relocates to the
> correct position but the control fields I placed on the various tabs are no
> longer associated with the tabpanel.  They remain in their original position
> in the middle of the window.
> How do I get editfields and other controls to correctly remain on the
> tabpanel when the window resizes.

Lock them to the left and bottom too.

Cheers,
- Joe

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:35:57 GMT
 Tabpanel controls

Quote:
>Here's the problem. I have created a window containing a tabpanel, which I
>then placed (drag and drop) other controls onto several of the tabs.  I want
>the tabpanel to remain near the bottom edge of the window when it changes
>size (using the grow button or zoom box) so I locked the left and bottom
>position of the panel. When I grow the window, the tabpanel relocates to the
>correct position but the control fields I placed on the various tabs are no
>longer associated with the tabpanel.  They remain in their original position
>in the middle of the window.
>How do I get editfields and other controls to correctly remain on the
>tabpanel when the window resizes.

Did you try to lock them to left and bottom ?

--
Frdric Testuz

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:43:35 GMT

1. Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

2. Problems with TabPanel under RB 4.5

3. TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

4. TabPanel problems

5. popupmenu shadows persist in tabpanel

6. Flickering Canvas on TabPanel in classic OS

7. troubles with tabpanel

8. Disabling one tab of the tabpanel....

9. Anyway to move object to different panel in TabPanel

10. TabPanel usage

11. Hide / Show tabs in a TabPanel

12. TabPanel and PagePanel in RB 4.5.1