Listbox add row to different columns
Author Message
 Listbox add row to different columns

How do I (in code) add rows to the different columns in my listbox?

thanks (and i apologize if this question has been answered before)

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:17:04 GMT
 Listbox add row to different columns

Quote:

> How do I (in code) add rows to the different columns in my listbox?

listbox.cell will help.

Mfg
Christian

--
Anbei sende ich Dir ein paar Ausdrucke im Acrobat-Reader-Format zu.
Obwohl du einen Computer mit einer GAU Installation hast (Gr?sster

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:44:33 GMT
 Listbox add row to different columns

Quote:

> How do I (in code) add rows to the different columns in my listbox?

Examples in the Listbox chapter of my book (and you can download the
examples from my Web site - look at the Gridlines project, for instance).

--

  *** REALbasic: The Definitive Guide! The Second Edition! ***
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596001770/somethingsbymatt

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:32:12 GMT

1. RW Multiple records same row different columns

2. Listbox add row : question

3. Adding rows to a folder in listbox

4. Dynamically adding columns to a listbox

5. Using expand and filling rows and columns with sums

6. Invert column and rows of a Matrix using inline ASM in c or c++

7. Solution to median, rows and columns problem

8. How to transpose rows and columns???

9. sorting rows & columns

10. ScreenMode 132 x 40 (columns x rows)

11. Excel Row / Column Size

12. Row/Column Major Definition and History?