Soundformat class & method
Author Message
 Soundformat class & method

Could who used this post a bit of an explanation as to how this is used?
I am guessing (probably incorrectly) that you can use it to set up sound
channels. If so, how do you play the sounds? If it's the play method than
I'm confused about the utility of this because the play method doesn't allow
you to do things like loop a sound (a small little thing that I have spent a
few months begging for).

TIA,
Joe
--
Joseph Nastasi
Designer of A-OK! The Wings of Mercury

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Classes & Methods

2. methods & 1st class messages

3. c++ class-method & Tcl_CreateCommand

4. c++ class-method & Tcl_CreateCommand

5. accessing a instance method from a class method

6. How do I call a method from another method within the same class

7. Class methods vs Instance methods

8. Class method vs instance method???

9. Class method vs instance method???

10. Class methods in ab???.clw files and derived methods

11. same method as class and instance methods?

12. Singleton method == Class method ??