Width/height of scroll bar in listbox
Author Message
 Width/height of scroll bar in listbox

Just wondering if it can be <> 16? This is because I was a list box in a
floating window, and it looks best at width=11 (or thereabouts). If it can't
be done yet, it's something I'd like in 3.0.

Thanks,
Jeff

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Width/height of scroll bar in listbox

Quote:

> Just wondering if it can be <> 16? This is because I was a list box in a
> floating window, and it looks best at width=11 (or thereabouts). If it can't
> be done yet, it's something I'd like in 3.0.

Then you'd better submit a feature request with REALbugs!  But even
then, I wouldn't hold my breath; we're well into the 3.0 beta period
and while we still have lots of things to implement, we're trying not
to add too many new things to our list, or else 3.0 would never ship...

Cheers,
-- Joe

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VMS-Tk Setting Listbox Width/Height

2. only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

3. Scroll Bar width

4. change scroll bar size (width)?

5. Listbox doesn't get scroll bars

6. Listbox with a queue, scroll bars?

7. ListBox Vertical Scroll Bar

8. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

9. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

10. Mouse wheel doesn't scroll text scroll bar

11. text widget / scroll bar / automatic scrolling

12. Printing User Defined Paper Width and Height